Wrist: bit kit includes a wearable function expansion board, an acrylic protection board, a strap, 4 CR2032 batteries, screws and screwdriver, manual, and a packaging box.
- A wearable watch kit that integrates fun and education.
- Based on micro: bit, it supports MakeCode and Python programming.
- The transparent acrylic case can effectively protect the BBC micro:bit; a high-quality strap can be adjusted according to the wrist diameter.
- Equipped with common functions such as RGB light, buzzer, and vibration motor.
- Large-capacity CR2030 batteries, longer battery life.
- Wide application and multiplex gameplay. (pedometer, alarm clock, double watch interaction, rock-paper-scissors, controller for micro: bit robot)
- From basic courses to advanced gameplay to remote control robot cars, a lot of tutorial materials will be provided.
English tutorial: www.yahboom.net/study/wrist:bit