Ever wondered how a self-balancing scooter such as Segway actually worked? This 2 Wheel self-balancing Robot will keep itself upright at all times. Based on the Arduino Uno development board core and balance shield with built-in MPU-6050 as drive board to analyze the orientation of the robot. The robot is able to keep upright by making adjustments to the robot’s wheels.
- Working voltage: DC 9-12V
- Motor drive chip: TB6612FNG
- Body posture detection: MPU-6050
- Comes with a power control switch
- Comes with a Bluetooth control switch for controlling serial communication
For more details: