Keyestudio automatic watering device, an open resource programming kit, makes teenagers acquire the practical knowledge of electronics, machinery, control logic, and computer science easily. It is easy to build by slot connection, wooden boards, plus thirteen projects from simple to complex. Furthermore, the kids’ hands-on ability and way of thinking will be greatly enhanced after building up their own watering device.
- Multi-purpose: timing watering mode and sensor detection mode
- High waterproof: capacitive soil sensor is waterproof
- Easy to build: slot connection, without the need of a soldering circuit.
- Novel structure: spray kettle shape, real and stable
- High extension: can expand sensor shield and other sensors and modules
- Basic programming: C language code of Arduino IDE.