So what is Arduino? Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. The tank robot has a processor which is programmable using the Arduino IDE, to mapped its pins to sensors and actuators by a shield that plug in the processor, it reads sensors and controls the actuators and decides how to operate.
15 learning projects, from simple to complex, will guide you how to make a smart tank robot on you own and introduce the detailed knowledge about sensors and modules.
Simultaneously, it is the best choice if you intend to obtain a DIY robot for learning programming, entertainment and competition requirement.
- Multi-purpose: Obstacle avoidance, follow, IR remote control, Bluetooth control, light following, ultrasonic follow and displayed face emoticons.
- Simple assembly: No soldering circuit required, complete assembly easily.
- High Tenacity: Aluminum alloy bracket, metal motors, high quality wheels and tracks.
- High extension: expand other sensors and modules through motor driver shield and sensor shield
- Multiple controls: IR remote control, App control(IOS and Android system)
- Basic programming: C language code of Arduino IDE.
Working voltage: 5v
Input voltage: 7-12VMaximum
Output current: 2A
Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T=75℃)
Motor speed: 5V 200 rpm/min
Motor drive mode: dual H bridge drive (L298P)
Ultrasonic induction angle: <15 degrees
Ultrasonic detection distance: 2cm-400cm
Infrared remote control distance: 10 meters (measured)
Bluetooth remote control distance: 50 meters (measured)